?YouTube???

getting ready to perform

getting ready to perform
State finals in Fort Collins, Colorado

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fire at Bear Creek!!!!

Connor is so happy!! School was canceled for the rest of the week. He was gone to fort collins with the rest of the band for the state competition and on their way back they started getting text messages saying their was a fire in the small gym. It will be a miracle if they make it untill the end of next year for the new school. This is the third fire or electrical blowout in a year. They were allready off Wensday because the juniors were taking Acts and Friday so all they are really missing is Thursday. I might make him go to school with me hehe....he would cry. Anyways I have 3 more weeks and ya all need to pray for me because I tell youi what, I have a group who only half of us are doing our part and I question wether we will get a decent grade or not. Scareing me right now. Finals and 2 more papers are due inthe next couple of weeks Then summer break!woohoo. I appreciate only working when school gets out! HOpe all is awesome and well with you all! Say hi!

1 comment:

candace said...

I was just thinking how you needed to update your blog. My mom told me the fire was arson, set by 2 15 year olds????