?YouTube???

getting ready to perform

getting ready to perform
State finals in Fort Collins, Colorado

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BAd blogger!!!!

SOrry I'm such a bad blogger! Ass usual we have been crazy busy with school and work and of course Connor is starting his 2nd year of marching band so that takes up 3 evenings and most weekends from now through October. Beautiful new 35,000 Un iforms this year. I am busy with my college classes and go back and forth on a weekly or daily basis of feeling overwhelmed or in control of what i need to do for the week! I am building a wiki as an asignment for my teaching with technology class which I learned is alot like a blog but supposedly easier... it is once I understand how things work suchas imbedding. If anyone is interested you can check it out at leaunateaches.wikispaces.com. Connor has his trip to California the end of December to perform in th Rose bowl so that is exciting. He just turned 15 Sunday and Friday Night we had 29 kids at our clubhous efor a party. Most of them had to be pu at 7 am to be at the school by 7:45 for band. Thier young.... They had fun and were well behaved except when frosting began flying around and I had the pleasure of cleaning that out of the carpet! thats about iy Working at Beau Bella salon allmost a year there now and 3rd year at Metro State. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

You're back! Congrats on your continued survival/thriving/being awesome! It's good to hear the fun things in your life! Happy classes to you!